CPD online diary registration
The CPD online diary is available to College members and is included in the membership fee.
If you would like to register to use the CPD programme only then please contact [email protected] for details. Please note that an annual fee is required for CPD only.
Features of the CPD diary include:
- Linking of CPD and e-portfolio activities to GMC revalidation domains and attributes.
- Ability to upload documents/resources for CPD activities (already a feature of the e-portfolio).
- Personal Development Plan.
- Access to the majority of the e-portfolio functionality for Specialty Grade Doctors (SAS Grade Members) upon request.
- Add recurring personal activities e.g. weekly local teaching sessions to the CPD diary.
Reporting Feature on the CPD Diary
The reporting tool which enables CPD users to produce a detailed report of their CPD diary based on a filtered search. The report is separate from the CPD points certificate as it displays the CPD records in detail including the start and end date, the review and the CPD points allocated. The report can be downloaded and included in portfolios for appraisal purposes.