European Society of Ophthalmology calls for UK nominations to European Leadership Development Programme 2019-2021
13 February 2019
The European Society of Ophthalmology, (SOE) invites UK Ophthalmologists and Residents to submit their interest to join the European Leadership Development Programme, (EuLDP), Class of 2019 – 2021.
The programme aims to
- Identify future leaders in European ophthalmology and provide them with an informal network of peers
- Provide a basic leadership training programme adapted for ophthalmology
- Enhance advocacy issues in a European perspective
- Promote ophthalmology and the SOE in general
- Create a forum to enhance collaboration with the AAO and PAAO
Applicants should supply their CV and cover letter to the SOE UK Board Representative via email to [email protected] by 25th February 2019. The selection of one or two nominations will be made by the SOE Board Representative.