RCOphth AGM 2021
14 April 2021
The 33rd AGM of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists will be held at 10.00 Tuesday 25 May 2021.
It will be a virtual meeting and all members are encouraged to attend. Members can contact [email protected] if they are not attending Congress, but wish to attend the AGM.
Find out more information about full delegate registration to the RCOphth Annual Congress 2021.
- Trustees’ Report 2020
- President Report
- College Officers Q&A
- Financial Statements for 2020
- Appointment of auditors
- Approve proposed increases in annual subscription for 2022
- Vote on two separate special resolutions
- Appointment of College Officers
- Results of the elections of Council members
- Any other business
Find out more about the Trustee Board here.
Find out more about Council here.