Covid-19 RCOphth news – office closure, events and examinations
6 May 2020
As the current situation with COVID-19 changes we are closely monitoring the impact on the RCOphth, its staff and members. Staff are working from home and will continue to provide services to our membership and the wider eye health community.
RCOphth Building Closure
We have paid close attention to the government’s latest advice to minimise unnecessary travel and for everyone to work from home where possible. Accordingly, we have closed the RCOphth building until further notice.
Congress 2020 Cancelled
We have cancelled the May 2020 Congress and are reviewing options for an alternative event later in the year. For enquiries please email [email protected].
We have cancelled all examinations up until September 2020. The cancelled exams are:
- Part 2 FRCOphth Oral exam (30 March – 3 April)
- Refraction Certificate (14 – 16 April)
- Part 1 FRCOphth (20 April)
- Part 2 FRCOphth Written (29 June)
- Refraction Certificate (13 – 15 July)
- Laser Refractive Surgery Examination (21 and 28-30September)
Seminars and surgical skills courses are cancelled until further notice.
Please direct any queries to [email protected]