Please also note:
- Exams close for registration at 5pm UK time on the closing date and applications received after this time will not be accepted. Candidates are strongly encouraged not to leave an exam application until the closing date itself. No late applications will be accepted under any circumstances and no exceptions will be made.
- Any changes to your details (email address, etc) have to be made not later then 4 weeks prior to the examination and we cannot take responsibility if these changes are not communicated to us in time
- We do not confirm receipt of individual exam applications and candidates will have their applications confirmed soon after the closing date.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS FOR THE PART 1 FRCOPHTH AND REFRACTION CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS:
- If you already have a candidate number with log-in details or have sat the exam previously, you must book your exam here. Please DO NOT use the online application forms below as these forms are for first-time applicants only.
- If you have NOT sat any of our exams before and are sitting our Part 1 FRCOphth or Refraction Certificate exam for the very first time you MUST use these relevant online application forms:
All candidates must hold a medical qualification approved by the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom (GMC) or Ireland (IMC) before registering.