The Royal College of Ophthalmologists has launched the election website for the next president of the RCOphth.
Members can view information and governance of the election process:
- The President Job Description
- Our new values and behaviours
- Trustee Board terms of reference
- RCOphth governance policies
A short video from Kathy Evans, Chief Executive and Bernard Chang, President about the election and the role of the president is available to view now.
The call for nominations will open on 19 August and close 30 September. New this year, will be hustings on 7 October 2022, for candidates to answer some of the questions that members have posed. The recording of the hustings will be posted on the website.
An announcement will be made about the candidates standing for election and members will be able to view the following information:
- View candidate statements and videos of those standing for election
- Watch the recorded hustings
- Cast your vote in the election
- See the results of the election
Voting will open on 4 November and close 28 November and members will be notified of this in all our normal communication channels.