Awards and Prizes
RCOphth offers a wide range of travel awards and clinical/research fellowships in partnership with other organisations. Names of winners are published annually unless individual opt-out requests are received. All award recipients are required to submit a written report within three months of the completion of their fellowship/research, to be circulated to the RCOphth Education Committee and the awarding body. Please use the Report Format Guidance.
Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
Please direct any Awards & Scholarship enquiries to [email protected] .
- Fight For Sight/Royal Society of Medicine Award
- The Ophthalmology Clinical Research Training Fellowship
- RCOphth/NIHR Researcher of the Year 2018
- BOSU Surveillance Study Bursary
- Fight for Sight and RCOphth – John Lee Fellowship Primer Award 2019
- IGA Award 2020
- Keeler Scholarship 2020
- The Essay Prize for Foundation Doctors 2020
- The Dorey – Lister Bequest Travel Awards
- Patrick Trevor-Roper Undergraduate Travel Award 2020